Pon en las formas correctas el verbo que hay entre paréntesis
1. I sometimes (go) to work by car.
2. Ben (work) in a hospital.
3. you (like) fish? .
4. She (not/teach) English.
5. Matthew never (watch) television.
6. They always (eat) dinner at 7 o'clock.
7. We (not/live) in a big house.
8. Valerie (study) English at university.
9. he (want) to eat
10. She (not/know) what to say.
11. He (not/be) a relative of mine .
12. James (cry) very easily.
1. I (work) now.
2. Nell (not/watch) television at the moment.
3.They (go) to the cinema.
4.you (call) your mother?.
5.John (read) the newspaper.
6. Valerie (study) English?.
7. We (not/play) videogames.
8. I (not/drink) water.
9.Paul and Jennifer (study) French at University
10.Tom (teach) English at that highschool.
11. They (tell) Mary what happened yesterday .
12. She (build) a house in London.
1. You (not/like) chocolate.
2. She (not/study) television at the moment.
3. We often (go) to the cinema.
4. He usually (not/do) his homework
5. They (not/eat) rice every day.
6. We (not/study) every night.
7. you (like) spicy food?.
8. she (go) to Scotland often?.
9. he (eat) now?
10. We (go) to the cinema this weekend.
11. They (study) now .
12. I (clean) the kitchen every day.
1. Last night we (walk) to the cinema.
2. Sam (stop) the car to take a picture.
3. I (study) for the exam for three hours.
4. They (be) happy to be home
5. Sally (be) disappointed she (miss) the party.
6. When I was young, we always (go) to Florida for the summer.
7.Dan (not/work) last week.
8. you (wash) the dishes.
9.I (dream) I could fly last night.
10. We (meet) them at the restaurant.
11. He (write) his homework last Sunday .
12. Mary (not go) to school last week.
1. When Peter arrived I (watch) a programme about deserts.
2. You (walk) until you (meet) her.
3. My friends (tell) me they (can) stop laughing.
4. your mum (work) last Thursday.
5. Dorothy (sleep) during eleven hours. She was so tired.
6. (there be) a strange object outside. It (make) a lot of noise.
7.What movie you (watch) in the cinema last weekend?.
8.My friends (go) When I (decide) to go.
9.Look! You (take) an amazing photograh!.
10. He (text) me all the day and I finally him.
1. Last Saturday when my brother arrived, I (watch) TV.
2. The police arrested the murderer when he (attack) an old woman.
3. My uncle (lose) all his fortune playing in casinos.
4. Yesterday it rained all day and the river almost (burst) its bank
5. Last night when I left the party two gangs of hooligans (fight).
6. Last friday , my father (go) to Paris to visit my brother, who works there.
7. My girlfriend didn't come with us to the cinema because she(study).
8. They (finish) the new bridge in time for the Olympic Games.
9.When the teacher entered the classroom the students (speak) very loudly.
10. That terrible accident (happen) yesterday evening.
© Copyright 2018 Academia Velez